Adirondack Park Agency (N.Y.)
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Adirondack Council correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and other records documenting legislative efforts to protect the Adirondacks from acid rain.
The Almy D. Coggeshall papers measure 2.52 cubic feet and were created during the years 1962-2009. They consist of correspondence, writings, photographs, and files on winter recreation in New York State with a focus on opposition to snowmobiles.
The George D. Davis papers consist of Adirondack Study Commission reports, Adirondack Park Agency records, materials related to the Commission on the Adirondacks in the 21st Century, correspondence and special reports by the Adirondack Land Trust, USDA Forest Service records and correspondence, Davis Associates project files, correspondence with the Department of Environmental Conservation and other records relating to land use management.
- Acid rain -- Environmental aspects 1
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 1
- Baikal, Lake (Russia) 1
- Environmental degradation -- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 1
- Environmental policy -- New York (State) 1
- Forest conservation -- Law and legislation 1
- Land use -- Planning -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 1
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) 1
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 1
- Snowmobiling -- Environmental aspects 1
- Wilderness areas -- United States 1 + ∧ less