Schaefer, Paul, 1908-1996
- Existence: 1908 - 1996
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
The records of Couch-Sa-Chra-Ga Association, Inc. measure 2.75 cubic feet and date from 1964-1991. The collection includes correspondence, finances, audio-visual materials, and other records of the Association relating to its production of films about the Adirondacks.
Architectural plans created by Paul Schaefer during construction and renovation of houses and munipical projects in the North Country and Town of Niskayuna.
The New York State Conservation Council, Inc. records measure 1.89 cubic feet and were created during the years 1937-1989. The records consist of annual meeting minutes, reports, resolutions, and other records of the Council.
Research files, writings, articles, photographs, and other materials used in editing Adirondack portraits: a piece of time and other research on Jeanne Robert Foster and Paul Schaefer.
- Collection 6
- Unprocessed Material 1
- Archival Object 1
- Adirondack Forest Preserve (N.Y.) 2
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 2
- Environmental degradation -- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 2
- Environmentalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 2
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 2
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 1
- American Poetry -- 20th century 1
- Conservation of natural resources -- Citizen participation 1
- Documentary films -- New York (State) 1
- Environmental films 1
- Environmental law 1
- Environmental policy -- New York (State) 1
- Environmental protection 1
- Environmentalism 1
- Independent films 1
- Johnsburg (N.Y. : Town) 1
- Natural resources conservation areas 1
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) 1
- North Country (N.Y.) 1
- Schenectady (N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less