Foster, Jeanne Robert, 1879-1970
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
The Jeanne Robert Foster Collection measures .95 cubic feet and was created during the years 1896-2004, with the bulk of materials falling between 1921-1970. The collection consists of correspondence, writings, poetry, photographs, and other records.
The Jeanne Robert Foster papers measure 12.5 cubic feet and date from 1854-2003, with the bulk of materials from 1930-1970. Materials in the collection include biographical information, correspondence, unpublished writings, photographs, scrapbooks, and ephemera.
The Noel Riedinger-Johnson papers measure .77 cubic feet and span the years 1912 to 2013. The collection of personal papers includes research files, writings, articles, photographs, and other materials used in editing "Adirondack portraits: a piece of time," and other research on Jeanne Robert Foster and Paul Schaefer.
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Johnsburg (N.Y. : Town) 2
- Schenectady (N.Y.) 2
- Women and literature -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Adirondack Mountains (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 1
- American Poetry -- 20th century 1
- Black-and-white photography 1
- Ford, Ford Madox, 1873-1939 -- Friends and associates 1
- Foster, Jeanne Robert -- Friends and associates 1
- Housing -- New York (State) 1
- Mountain life 1
- North Country (N.Y.) 1
- People with disabilities 1
- Photography -- 19th century 1
- Rural elderly 1
- Rural industries 1
- Rural schools 1
- W. B (William Butler), 1865-1939 -- Friends and associates 1 ∧ less