Foster, Jeanne Robert, 1879-1970
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
The Jeanne Robert Foster Collection measures .95 cubic feet and was created during the years 1896-2004, with the bulk of materials falling between 1921-1970. The collection consists of correspondence, writings, poetry, photographs, and other records.
The Jeanne Robert Foster papers measure 13.7 cubic feet and date from 1854-2003, with the bulk of materials from 1930-1970. Materials in the collection include biographical information, correspondence, unpublished writings, photographs, scrapbooks, and ephemera.
The Noel Riedinger-Johnson papers measure 5 cubic feet and span the years 1912 to 2014. The collection of personal papers includes research files, writings, articles, photographs, and other materials used in editing "Adirondack portraits: a piece of time," and other research on Jeanne Robert Foster and Paul Schaefer.
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Johnsburg (N.Y. : Town) 2
- Schenectady (N.Y.) 2
- Women and literature -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Adirondack Mountains (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 1
- American Poetry -- 20th century 1
- Black-and-white photography 1
- Ford, Ford Madox, 1873-1939 -- Friends and associates 1
- Foster, Jeanne Robert -- Friends and associates 1
- Housing -- New York (State) 1
- Mountain life 1
- North Country (N.Y.) 1
- People with disabilities 1
- Photography -- 19th century 1
- Rural elderly 1
- Rural industries 1
- Rural schools 1
- W. B (William Butler), 1865-1939 -- Friends and associates 1 ∧ less