Adirondacks vertical files
Scope and Contents
Clippings, reports, pamphlets, ephemera, and other material covering a wide range of Adirondacks related topics.
- Creation: 19th century-present
Conditions Governing Access
Open for research.
50 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Donated by or purchased from numerous individuals and organizations.
On April 22, 2011, Protect the Adirondacks! placed the collection on permanent loan with Union College.
- Guide to the Adirondacks vertical files
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English