Office of College Relations records
The Office of College Relations contains extensive historical subject files, records from the Campaign for Union as well as the later Powering Union Campaign. Includes accompanying film "A Union of People," and other records relating primarily to fundraising and construction. Files include reports, ephemera, correspondence, photographs, and audio-visual recordings. Alumni files consist of collected biographical materials on alumni and non-graduates who attended Union College.
- 1797 - 2020
Conditions Governing Access
Restrictions may apply, contact the Head of Special Collections & Archives for details.
The Office of College Relations builds relationships between the College, alumni, parents and friends; enhancing awareness of the value of a Union College education; and strengthening the resources needed to remain a top-tier institution that nurtures and transforms young lives.
College Relations consists of the Office of the Vice President; Advancement Information Services; Alumni and Parent Engagement; Annual Giving; Communications and Marketing; Donor Relations; Foundations, Corporate and Government; Gift Planning; Major Gifts and the Research Office.
34.6 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred from the Office of College Relations, 1990-2009.
- Alumnae and alumni Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- History Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Office of College Relations records
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Special Collections and Archives Repository
807 Union Street
Schenectady NY 12308 United States