Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Engineering, Science, and Management War Training (ESMWT) Program records include enrollment reports, course outlines, class experiments, certificates awarded, budgets and accounts, statistics, correspondence, and other materials relating to the program.
The Ernst J. Berg Papers document Berg's electrical engineering research and teaching at Union College, the University of Illinois, and General Electric. The collection primarily consists of correspondence, technical reports, technical notes, lectures, and writings.
- Electric currents, Alternating 1
- General Electric Company -- Officials and employees 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Colleges 1
- German 1
- Swedish 1
- Einstein, Albert, 1879-1955 1
- Farone, Helen 1
- Hall, Russell A. 1
- Heaviside, Oliver, 1850-1925 1
- Sayre, Mortimer F., 1885-1973. Prof. UC 1914-1955 1