Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Engineering research, notes, writings, speeches, correspondence, publications and reference material from Union College Professor Mortimer F. Sayre.
The Office of College Relations contains extensive historical subject files, records from the Campaign for Union as well as the later Powering Union Campaign. Includes accompanying film "A Union of People," and other records relating primarily to fundraising and construction. Files include reports, ephemera, correspondence, photographs, and audio-visual recordings. Alumni files consist of collected biographical materials on alumni and non-graduates who attended Union College.
The Ruth Anne Evans papers primarily document her tenure as a librarian at Union College. Files include correspondence, reports, minutes, committee records, research, ephemera, and deatils about the Audubon theft in 1972. Additional materials relate to her personal life, including her upbringing in Schenectady and education at Smith College.
The William A. Waldron personal papers include records of his work for the New York State Assembly and Constitutional Convention, the War Labor Board, class notes taken while a student at Union College, state and federal government publications, materials prepared for a Union College class reunion and correspondence. A small amount of material from his father, Charles N. Waldron, is also included and contains photographs, printed materials and news clippings.
- Alpha Delta Phi 1
- Alumnae and alumni 1
- Industrial relations -- United States 1
- Mechanical Engineering 1
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- Students -- Societies, etc 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- United States 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- New York (State) 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Evans, Ruth Anne, 1924-2001. Prof. UC 1952-1989 1
- Hull, Roger H., 1942-. Pres. UC 1990-2005 1
- Martin, Harold C., 1917-2005. Pres. UC 1965-1974 1
- Sayre, Mortimer F., 1885-1973. Prof. UC 1914-1955 1
- Waldron, Charles N., 1883-1975. UC 1906 1