Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 160
Correspondence (some photocopies), writings, and ephemera from Delta Phi's Alpha Chapter, as well as volumes of meeting minutes.
Documents related to the founding and administration of the Union College. Materials related to the various property purchases in New York, the construction of College buildings, College trustee meetings and decisions, legal information related to several lawsuits over College lotteries in the 1840s, financial records, student organizations, curriculum and faculty committees. The bulk of the materials date from the 19th century.
Original blueprints, memoranda, publications, reports, and data created by Donald Warner and other engineers while producing the GE Type 1-A jet engine.
The Engineering, Science, and Management War Training (ESMWT) Program records include enrollment reports, course outlines, class experiments, certificates awarded, budgets and accounts, statistics, correspondence, and other materials relating to the program.
The Ernst F. W. Alexanderson Papers document his pioneering electrical engineering work in radio and television at the General Electric Company. Files include reports, correspondence, notes, patent information, photographs, publications, and ephemera.
The Ernst J. Berg Papers document Berg's electrical engineering research and teaching at Union College, the University of Illinois, and General Electric. The collection primarily consists of correspondence, technical reports, technical notes, lectures, and writings.
The Facilities Services Records contain construction and maintenance records created by Facilities Services and its predecessors (Campus Operations and Physical Plant), including drawings, reports, correspondence, proposals, and photographs.
Scrapbook pages containing different printings of a newspaper article syndicated by AP press on students removing paint from the Idol in 1963 written by Heitkamp. A sample of the paint is also included.
- Women 7
- College fraternities 5
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- History 4
- Architecture 3
- Coeducation 3
- General Electric Company -- History 3
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865 3
- Student Organization 3
- College presidents 2
- Electric currents, Alternating 2
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- United States 2
- General Electric Company -- Officials and employees 2
- Schenectady (N.Y.) 2
- Union College 2
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- Students -- Societies, etc 2
- student 2
- Affirmative action programs in education 1
- African Americans -- Intellectual life 1
- Albany (N.Y.) -- History -- 17th century 1
- Alpha Delta Phi 1 ∧ less
- English 155
- German 6
- Latin 5
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Bonner, Thomas Neville. Pres. UC 1974-1978 3
- Hull, Roger H., 1942-. Pres. UC 1990-2005 3
- Morris, John S., 1925-. Pres. UC 1979-1990 3
- Styles, Twitty J., 1927-. Prof. UC 1965-1997 3
- Martin, Harold C., 1917-2005. Pres. UC 1965-1974 2
- Murphy, William M., 1916-2008. Prof. UC 1946-1983 2
- Nott, Eliphalet, 1773-1866 2
- Sayre, Mortimer F., 1885-1973. Prof. UC 1914-1955 2
- Schuyler, Philip John, 1733-1804 2
- American Association of University Women. Schenectady Branch 1
- Anable, Henry Sheldon, 1815-1887 1
- Anonymous 1
- Baker, Robert, UC Prof. 1973- 1
- Benjamin, Paul L. 1
- Bigelow, Jane Tunis Poultney 1
- Brant, Joseph, 1742-1807 1
- Burt, Martin Van Buren. UC 1838 1
- Chabat, Brian 1
- Einstein, Albert, 1879-1955 1
- Evans, Ruth Anne, 1924-2001. Prof. UC 1952-1989 1 ∧ less