Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Adirondack Council correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and other records documenting legislative efforts to protect the Adirondacks from acid rain.
ADK Conservation Committee meeting agendas, minutes, notes, reports, newsletters, trail plans, and correspondence from member Jeffrey Levitt.
The Arthur E. Newkirk papers consist of 3.3 cubic feet of records and date from 1903 to 2004. The collection includes Dome Island Memorial Sanctuary Committee records, correspondence, writings, and other materials documenting Newkirk's conservation work in the Adirondacks.
The Louis Curth papers measure 12.87 cubic feet and date from 1885-2003. The collection consists of research materials used in the writing of "The Forest Rangers: A History of the New York State Forest Ranger Force" (1987) and includes manuscripts, reports, correspondence, photographs, and other records detailing forest ranger history as well as glimpses into Curth's career.
The New York State Conservation Council, Inc. records measure 1.89 cubic feet and were created during the years 1937-1989. The records consist of annual meeting minutes, reports, resolutions, and other records of the Council.
- Adirondack Forest Preserve (N.Y.) 2
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 2
- Environmental degradation -- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 2
- Acid rain -- Environmental aspects 1
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 1
- Aerial photographs 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Conservation of natural resources -- Citizen participation 1
- Conservation of natural resources -- Public relations 1
- Development and Implementation of Environmental Laws and Regulations 1
- Environmental degradation -- Lake George (N.Y.) 1
- Environmental law 1
- Environmental policy -- New York (State) 1
- Environmental protection 1
- Environmentalism 1
- Environmentalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Inland navigation 1
- Lake George (N.Y. : Lake) 1
- Lake conservation 1 ∧ less
- New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation 2
- Schaefer, Paul, 1908-1996 2
- Adirondack Council 1
- Adirondack Mountain Club. Conservation Committee 1
- Adirondack Park Agency (N.Y.) 1