Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The records of Couch-Sa-Chra-Ga Association, Inc. measure 2.75 cubic feet and date from 1964-1991. The collection includes correspondence, finances, audio-visual materials, and other records of the Association relating to its production of films about the Adirondacks.
Dates: 1964 - 1991
Abstract The papers of Kay Flickinger Dockstader measure 4.11 cubic feet with the bulk of materials dating from 1910-1995. The collection consists of photographs, journal entries, trail notes, Otyokwa Club yearbooks, maps, and ephemera from her travels, predominantly in the Adirondacks.
Dates: 1865 - 1995; Majority of material found within 1910 - 1995
Scope and Contents Collection of 132 glass plate negatives, 150 photographs and information on images showing rural Adirondack life in the 1880s from the personal collection of Osmond D. Putnam (1861-1926). Sizes of the glass plates vary. Copy prints made from the glass plate negatives were used in Jeanne Robert Foster books, Neighbors of Yesterday and Adirondack Portraits. Original negative enclosures contain hand-written notes by Foster identifying the...
Dates: 1885 - 1986
Scope and Contents Materials related to the work of Per Moberg while employed with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, as a member of the Sierra Club and in other advisory committees spanning the years 1892 to 2009. The collection contains unit management plans and drafts, photographs, transcripts, lectures, publications, maps, meeting agendas, reports, minutes, printed materials, position papers and official correspondence dealing with environmental issues in New York's Forest Preserve.
Dates: 1892 - 2009; Majority of material found within 1967 - 2001
- Black-and-white photography 2
- Adirondack Forest Preserve (N.Y.) 1
- Adirondack Forty-sixers (Organization) 1
- Adirondack Mountains (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 1
- Cross-country skiing 1
- Documentary films -- New York (State) 1
- Environmental films 1
- Environmentalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Independent films 1
- Inland navigation 1
- Johnsburg (N.Y. : Town) 1
- Land use -- Planning -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 1
- Mountain life 1
- Mountaineering -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Mountains 1
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) 1
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 1
- People with disabilities 1
- Photography -- 19th century 1 ∧ less
- Couch-Sa-Chra-Ga Association 1
- Dockstader, Kay Flickinger, 1910-1995 1
- Foster, Jeanne Robert, 1879-1970 1
- Moberg, Per O., 1920-2011 1
- New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation 1