Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Adirondack Council correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and other records documenting legislative efforts to protect the Adirondacks from acid rain.
The Almy D. Coggeshall papers measure 2.52 cubic feet and were created during the years 1962-2009. They consist of correspondence, writings, photographs, and files on winter recreation in New York State with a focus on opposition to snowmobiles.
- Acid rain -- Environmental aspects 1
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 1
- Environmental degradation -- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 1
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) 1
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 1
- Adirondack Council 1
- Coggeshall, Almy D., 1917-2009 1
- Coggeshall, Robert 1
- Melewski, Bernard C. 1
- New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation 1