Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Harrison L. Wirt papers date from 1898-1960, and measure .61 cubic feet. Found within the papers are patents, writings, correspondence, and other materials associated with Wirt's career as a gas turbine engineer at General Electric.
The collection consists of 12.24 cubic feet and dates from 1848 to 1970. It includes the personal papers of William Stanley Jr., a pioneer of alternating current, demonstrating his laboratory work with power transformers and business ventures. Also included are general materials on the history of General Electric, Pittsfield Works.
- Electric currents, Alternating 1
- Electric transformers 1
- Electrical engineering 1
- Electrical engineering -- United States 1
- Electrical engineers -- United States 1
- General Electric Company 1
- General Electric Company. William Stanley Library (Pittsfield, Mass.) 1
- Hume, Sallie 1
- Peek, F. W. (Frank William), 1881-1933 1
- Stanley, William Jr., 1858-1916 1