Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Content Description Adirondack Council correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and other records documenting legislative efforts to protect the Adirondacks from acid rain.
Dates: 1982 - 2003
Abstract The New York State Conservation Council, Inc. records measure 1.89 cubic feet and were created during the years 1937-1989. The records consist of annual meeting minutes, reports, resolutions, and other records of the Council.
Dates: 1937 - 1989
Abstract The records of Protect the Adirondacks!, Inc. measure 60 cubic feet and date from 1901-2012. They consist of organizational records, subject files, audio-visual recordings, publications, and other materials pertaining to environmental issues as addressed by Protect the Adirondacks!, Inc. and its predecessor organizations, the Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks (AfPA) and Residents' Committee to Protect the Adirondacks (RCPA). Also included are records of the education arm of the...
Dates: 1901 - 2012
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 2
- Environmental degradation -- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 2
- Acid rain -- Environmental aspects 1
- Adirondack Forest Preserve (N.Y.) 1
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 1
- Conservation of natural resources -- Citizen participation 1
- Environmental law 1
- Environmental policy -- New York (State) 1
- Environmental protection 1
- Environmentalism 1
- Environmentalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Natural resources conservation areas 1 ∧ less
- Adirondack Council 1
- Adirondack Park Agency (N.Y.) 1
- Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks 1
- Melewski, Bernard C. 1
- New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation 1