Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Engineering research, notes, writings, speeches, correspondence, publications and reference material from Union College Professor Mortimer F. Sayre.
The Office of College Relations contains extensive historical subject files, records from the Campaign for Union as well as the later Powering Union Campaign. Includes accompanying film "A Union of People," and other records relating primarily to fundraising and construction. Files include reports, ephemera, correspondence, photographs, and audio-visual recordings. Alumni files consist of collected biographical materials on alumni and non-graduates who attended Union College.
The Ruth Anne Evans papers primarily document her tenure as a librarian at Union College. Files include correspondence, reports, minutes, committee records, research, ephemera, and deatils about the Audubon theft in 1972. Additional materials relate to her personal life, including her upbringing in Schenectady and education at Smith College.
This collection was created in response to the global pandemic known as COVID-19, or Novel Coronovirus, beginning in March, 2020. The Department of Special Collections at Schaffer Library have started this collection as an ongoing effort to collect responses of the Union College community, as well as those local to it, who have been affected by the pandemic in one way or another.
The William A. Waldron personal papers include records of his work for the New York State Assembly and Constitutional Convention, the War Labor Board, class notes taken while a student at Union College, state and federal government publications, materials prepared for a Union College class reunion and correspondence. A small amount of material from his father, Charles N. Waldron, is also included and contains photographs, printed materials and news clippings.
- Subject: Union College X
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- History 5
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- Students -- Societies, etc 3
- Union College 2
- Alpha Delta Phi 1
- Alumnae and alumni 1
- Athletics 1
- Civil rights 1
- College fraternities 1
- College presidents 1
- Coronavirus infections 1
- Facebook (Electronic resource) 1
- Industrial relations -- United States 1
- Instagram (Electronic resource) 1
- Mechanical Engineering 1
- National Denim Day 1
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Social Media 1
- Social distance 1
- Student Organization 1 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Anonymous 1
- Bonner, Thomas Neville. Pres. UC 1974-1978 1
- Evans, Ruth Anne, 1924-2001. Prof. UC 1952-1989 1
- Hull, Roger H., 1942-. Pres. UC 1990-2005 1
- LoGuidice, Kathleen, UC Prof. 2002-current 1
- Martin, Harold C., 1917-2005. Pres. UC 1965-1974 1
- Olberg, Rob, UC Prof. 1
- Sayre, Mortimer F., 1885-1973. Prof. UC 1914-1955 1
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.). Strategic Initiatives and External Relations 1
- Waldron, Charles N., 1883-1975. UC 1906 1
- Waldron, William A. UC 1935; Trustee 1959-1975 1 + ∧ less