Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview The Jeanne Robert Foster Collection measures .95 cubic feet and was created during the years 1896-2004, with the bulk of materials falling between 1921-1970. The collection consists of correspondence, writings, poetry, photographs, and other records.
Dates: 1896 - 2004; Majority of material found within 1921 - 1970
Found in: Special Collections and Archives
Overview The Jeanne Robert Foster papers measure 12.5 cubic feet and date from 1854-2003, with the bulk of materials from 1930-1970. Materials in the collection include biographical information, correspondence, unpublished writings, photographs, scrapbooks, and ephemera.
Dates: 1854 - 2003; Majority of material found within 1930 - 1970
Overview The Noel Riedinger-Johnson papers measure .77 cubic feet and spanm the years 1912 to 2013. The collection of personal papers includes research files, writings, articles, photographs, and other materials used in editing "Adirondack portraits: a piece of time," and other research on Jeanne Robert Foster and Paul Schaefer.
Dates: 1912 - 2013
Overview The collection consists of dry glass plate negatives and copy prints of photographs taken by Osmond D. Putnam in the 1880s. The images capture people, architecture and landscapes around Johnsburg, New York.
Dates: 1884 - 1986
- Names: Foster, Jeanne Robert, 1879-1970 X
- Adirondack Research Library 3
- Special Collections and Archives 1
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Johnsburg (N.Y. : Town) 2
- Schenectady (N.Y.) 2
- Women and literature -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Adirondack Mountains (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 1
- American Poetry -- 20th century 1
- Black-and-white photography 1
- Ford, Ford Madox, 1873-1939 -- Friends and associates 1
- Foster, Jeanne Robert -- Friends and associates 1
- Housing -- New York (State) 1
- Mountain life 1
- North Country (N.Y.) 1
- People with disabilities 1
- Photography -- 19th century 1
- Rural elderly 1
- Rural industries 1
- Rural schools 1
- W. B (William Butler), 1865-1939 -- Friends and associates 1 ∧ less