Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Harold Clark Martin was the fourteenth president of Union College, serving from 1965 to 1974. Dr. Martin served as president during an era of change in higher education throughout the United States and at Union College. In addition, it was during Dr. Martin’s presidency that Union College first admitted female students in 1970. This collection includes his personal and professional papers, photographs, and newspaper clippings about the life and work of Harold Clark Martin and his wife Elma...
Dates: 1917 - 2005; Majority of material found within 1960 - 1980
Scope and Contents Press clippings, press releases, photographs, and other records from by the Office of Communications and Marketing (formerly the Public Relations Office) on a wide range of Union College topics.
Dates: 1923 - 2018
Content Description The William A. Waldron personal papers include records of his work for the New York State Assembly and Constitutional Convention, the War Labor Board, class notes taken while a student at Union College, state and federal government publications, materials prepared for a Union College class reunion and correspondence. A small amount of material from his father, Charles N. Waldron, is also included and contains photographs, printed materials and news clippings.
Dates: 1902 - 2004
- Names: Martin, Harold C., 1917-2005. Pres. UC 1965-1974 X
- Alpha Delta Phi 1
- Industrial relations -- United States 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- History 1
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- Students -- Societies, etc 1
- Bonner, Thomas Neville. Pres. UC 1974-1978 1
- Hull, Roger H., 1942-. Pres. UC 1990-2005 1
- Martin, Elma H. (Elma Hicks) 1
- Morris, John S., 1925-. Pres. UC 1979-1990 1
- Waldron, Charles N., 1883-1975. UC 1906 1