Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Overview The records of Couch-Sa-Chra-Ga Association, Inc. measure 2.75 cubic feet and date from 1964-1991. The collection includes correspondence, finances, audio-visual materials, and other records of the Association relating to its production of films about the Adirondacks.
Dates: 1964 - 1991
Overview The New York State Conservation Council, Inc. records measure 1.89 cubic feet and were created during the years 1937-1989. The records consist of annual meeting minutes, reports, resolutions, and other records of the Council.
Dates: 1937 - 1989
Overview The Noel Riedinger-Johnson papers measure .77 cubic feet and spanm the years 1912 to 2013. The collection of personal papers includes research files, writings, articles, photographs, and other materials used in editing "Adirondack portraits: a piece of time," and other research on Jeanne Robert Foster and Paul Schaefer.
Dates: 1912 - 2013
Overview The Paul Schaefer collection consists of ca. 62 cu ft of correspondence, maps, litigation manuscripts, legislative documents, pamphlets, circulars, published materials, photographic material, audio recordings, video recordings, and art prints. The collection is in good condition, however some of the material exhibits water or insect damage. The dates within the collection range from 1870 to1997, with the bulk of the collection falling between 1940 and 1997. This collection documents...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1908 - 1997
Overview The records of Protect the Adirondacks!, Inc. measure 60 cubic feet and date from 1901-2012. They consist of organizational records, subject files, audio-visual recordings, publications, and other materials pertaining to environmental issues as addressed by Protect the Adirondacks!, Inc. and its predecessor organizations, the Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks (AfPA) and Residents' Committee to Protect the Adirondacks (RCPA). Also included are records of the education arm of the...
Dates: 1901 - 2012
- Names: Schaefer, Paul, 1908-1996 X
- Adirondack Forest Preserve (N.Y.) 2
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 2
- Environmental degradation -- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 2
- Environmentalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 2
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 2
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 1
- American Poetry -- 20th century 1
- Conservation of natural resources -- Citizen participation 1
- Documentary films -- New York (State) 1
- Environmental films 1
- Environmental law 1
- Environmental policy -- New York (State) 1
- Environmental protection 1
- Environmentalism 1
- Independent films 1
- Johnsburg (N.Y. : Town) 1
- Natural resources conservation areas 1
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) 1
- North Country (N.Y.) 1
- Schenectady (N.Y.) 1 ∧ less