Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview The records of Couch-Sa-Chra-Ga Association, Inc. measure 2.75 cubic feet and date from 1964-1991. The collection includes correspondence, finances, audio-visual materials, and other records of the Association relating to its production of films about the Adirondacks.
Dates: 1964 - 1991
Overview The Harold A. Jerry, Jr. papers consist of 11.09 cubic feet and date from 1952-1995. The papers include environmental reports, correspondence, writings, and other records associated with Jerry's work as a government official working to prevent overdevelopment in the Adirondack Park.
Dates: 1952 - 1995
Overview The Louis Curth papers measure 12.87 cubic feet and date from 1885-2003. The collection consists of research materials used in the writing of "The Forest Rangers: A History of the New York State Forest Ranger Force" (1987) and includes manuscripts, reports, correspondence, photographs, and other records detailing forest ranger history as well as glimpses into Curth's career.
Dates: 1885 - 2003; Majority of material found within 1930 - 2003
Overview The records of Protect the Adirondacks!, Inc. measure 60 cubic feet and date from 1901-2012. They consist of organizational records, subject files, audio-visual recordings, publications, and other materials pertaining to environmental issues as addressed by Protect the Adirondacks!, Inc. and its predecessor organizations, the Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks (AfPA) and Residents' Committee to Protect the Adirondacks (RCPA). Also included are records of the education arm of the...
Dates: 1901 - 2012
- Subject: Adirondack Forest Preserve (N.Y.) X
- Schaefer, Paul, 1908-1996 2
- Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks 1
- Couch-Sa-Chra-Ga Association 1
- Jerry, Harold A., Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Jerry-Wolcott, Jocelyn 1
- New York (State). Conservation Department 1
- New York (State). Legislature. Joint Legislative Committee on Environmental Management and Natural Resources 1
- New York (State). Office of Parks and Recreation 1
- Pilcher, Edith, 1928-2018 1
- Residents' Committee to Protect the Adirondacks 1
- Rockefeller, Nelson A., 1908-1979 1 ∧ less