Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Overview The Almy D. Coggeshall papers measure 2.52 cubic feet and were created during the years 1962-2009. They consist of correspondence, writings, photographs, and files on winter recreation in New York State with a focus on opposition to snowmobiles.
Dates: 1962 - 2009
Overview The Harold A. Jerry, Jr. papers consist of 11.09 cubic feet and date from 1952-1995. The papers include environmental reports, correspondence, writings, and other records associated with Jerry's work as a government official working to prevent overdevelopment in the Adirondack Park.
Dates: 1952 - 1995
Content Description The John S. Apperson papers contain 44 cu ft of correspondence, maps, charts, litigation, pamphlets and published materials, photographs, photographic negatives, slides, lantern slides, and audio recordings within 48 boxes and one Map Drawer. Digital surrogates of selected items have been created.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1899 - 1963; 1756 - 2004
Overview The New York State Conservation Council, Inc. records measure 1.89 cubic feet and were created during the years 1937-1989. The records consist of annual meeting minutes, reports, resolutions, and other records of the Council.
Dates: 1937 - 1989
Overview The records of Protect the Adirondacks!, Inc. measure 60 cubic feet and date from 1901-2012. They consist of organizational records, subject files, audio-visual recordings, publications, and other materials pertaining to environmental issues as addressed by Protect the Adirondacks!, Inc. and its predecessor organizations, the Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks (AfPA) and Residents' Committee to Protect the Adirondacks (RCPA). Also included are records of the education arm of the...
Dates: 1901 - 2012
- Subject: Adirondack Park (N.Y.) X
- Schaefer, Paul, 1908-1996 2
- Adirondack Park Agency (N.Y.) 1
- Apperson, John S., Jr., 1878-1963 1
- Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks 1
- Coggeshall, Almy D., 1917-2009 1
- Coggeshall, Robert 1
- Jerry, Harold A., Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Jerry-Wolcott, Jocelyn 1
- New York (State). Conservation Department 1
- New York (State). Legislature. Joint Legislative Committee on Environmental Management and Natural Resources 1
- New York (State). Office of Parks and Recreation 1
- Pilcher, Edith, 1928-2018 1
- Residents' Committee to Protect the Adirondacks 1
- Rockefeller, Nelson A., 1908-1979 1
- Ski Touring Council 1 ∧ less