Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Content Description The George D. Davis papers consist of Adirondack Study Commission reports, Adirondack Park Agency records, materials related to the Commission on the Adirondacks in the 21st Century, correspondence and special reports by the Adirondack Land Trust, USDA Forest Service records and correspondence, Davis Associates project files, correspondence with the Department of Environmental Conservation and other records relating to land use management.
Dates: 1968 - 1994
Overview The Harold A. Jerry, Jr. papers consist of 11.09 cubic feet and date from 1952-1995. The papers include environmental reports, correspondence, writings, and other records associated with Jerry's work as a government official working to prevent overdevelopment in the Adirondack Park.
Dates: 1952 - 1995
Overview The records of Protect the Adirondacks!, Inc. measure 60 cubic feet and date from 1901-2012. They consist of organizational records, subject files, audio-visual recordings, publications, and other materials pertaining to environmental issues as addressed by Protect the Adirondacks!, Inc. and its predecessor organizations, the Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks (AfPA) and Residents' Committee to Protect the Adirondacks (RCPA). Also included are records of the education arm of the...
Dates: 1901 - 2012
- Subject: Environmental policy X
- Adirondack Park Agency (N.Y.) 1
- Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks 1
- Jerry, Harold A., Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Jerry-Wolcott, Jocelyn 1
- New York (State). Conservation Department 1
- New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation 1
- New York (State). Legislature. Joint Legislative Committee on Environmental Management and Natural Resources 1
- New York (State). Office of Parks and Recreation 1
- Pilcher, Edith, 1928-2018 1
- Residents' Committee to Protect the Adirondacks 1
- Rockefeller, Nelson A., 1908-1979 1
- Schaefer, Paul, 1908-1996 1 ∧ less