Showing Collections: 331 - 355 of 355
Walter D. Edmonds Poem "Bethlehem"
Handwritten and printed copy of 8 stanza poem.
Ward Wright Briggs papers
Collection containing photographs of Ward Wright Briggs, M.D., UC Class of 1932. Photographs show Briggs at his graduation, as well as with his fraternity Kappa Alpha Order. Included is a article cut from a newspaper about the Class of 1912 winning the college alumni prizes. Collection donated by Ward Briggs, Jr.
Warren O. Kamm papers
Wayne Somers Encyclopedia of Union College History Files
Westchester County Historical Society Photograph collection
Wilbur E. Anderson Scrapbook
Scrapbook of clippings, ephemera, correspondence, photographs, and other materials relating to Union College collected by Wilbur E. Anderson (Class of 1880).
William A. Jackson Commonplace Books
Two commonplace books kept by William A. Jackson (Class of 1851) while a student at Union College.
William A. Waldron personal papers
The William A. Waldron personal papers include records of his work for the New York State Assembly and Constitutional Convention, the War Labor Board, class notes taken while a student at Union College, state and federal government publications, materials prepared for a Union College class reunion and correspondence. A small amount of material from his father, Charles N. Waldron, is also included and contains photographs, printed materials and news clippings.
William F. C. Beattie Dictionary
Small dictionary used by William F. C. Beattie (Class of 1845) while a student at Union College.
William F. Hahn, Jr. Postcard Collection
Postcards of Union College campus views collected by William F. Hahn, Jr.
William H. Meyer Collection
Union College history related correspondence and ephemera collected by William H. Meyer (Class of 1948), including two letters by Eliphalet Nott.
William Henry Huntington Letters
Four letters written by Huntington covering topics including the purchase of Benjamin Franklin busts, a Florentine ball, and William James Stillman.
William James Stillman collection
William James Stillman Correspondence to the Times of London (copies)
Copies of the correspondence of William James Stillman to the Times of London covering Italian politics and other topics.
William M. McCormick Manuscript "My Army Life, 1861-1865"
Manuscript memoir of First Sergeant William M. McCormick's service in Company D of the 91st New York Infantry during the Civil War. Written in 1891 for his son. Includes a detailed listing of the original roster of the unit.
William Mansfield Clinnick Collection
Union College handbooks and background information on William Mansfield Clinnick.
William Neilson, Jr. Collection
William Stanley Jr. collection
The collection consists of 12.24 cubic feet and dates from 1848 to 1970. It includes the personal papers of William Stanley Jr., a pioneer of alternating current, demonstrating his laboratory work with power transformers and business ventures. Also included are general materials on the history of General Electric, Pittsfield Works.
William T. Hunt Diary
1905 diary of Union College student William T. Hunt (Class of 1905) covering his last half year at Union College and his first job for the Pennsylvania Railroad. Also includes several entries by his grandson, William "Bill" Hunt in 1947.
William T. Winne Papers
William W. Wemple Ephemera
Student notes, Class of 1886 song, and other ephemera.
Willis R. Whitney papers
Women's Studies 10/Anthropology 12: Gender and Society Oral History Interviews
The WRUC collection contains records of the student radio organizations and radio stations at Union College. In addition to a large collection of audio recordings in various formats, files include station logs, scrapbooks, correspondence, and ephemera. Additional recordings are included that were recorded or produced by Union but broadcasted by other radio stations.
Zouaves Record Book
Includes constitution, member lists, minutes, financial information, and other records from a student military organization formed at the outbreak of the Civil War.
- Special Collections and Archives 327
- Adirondack Research Library 28
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 7
- Women 7
- College fraternities 6
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- History 5
- Adirondack Forest Preserve (N.Y.) 4
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 4
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 4
- General Electric Company -- Officials and employees 4
- Land use -- Planning -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 4
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) 4
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865 4
- North Country (N.Y.) 4
- Schenectady (N.Y.) 4
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- Students -- Societies, etc 4
- Architecture 3
- Coeducation 3
- Environmental degradation -- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 3
- Environmentalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 3
- General Electric Company -- History 3
- Student Organization 3 + ∧ less
- English 346
- German 9
- Latin 8
- French 6
- Swedish 2
- Creoles and pidgins, French-based 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Italian 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 + ∧ less
- Schaefer, Paul, 1908-1996 6
- Foster, Jeanne Robert, 1879-1970 4
- Morris, John S., 1925-. Pres. UC 1979-1990 4
- New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation 4
- Adirondack Park Agency (N.Y.) 3
- Bonner, Thomas Neville. Pres. UC 1974-1978 3
- Hull, Roger H., 1942-. Pres. UC 1990-2005 3
- Riedinger-Johnson, Noel 3
- Styles, Twitty J., 1927-2021. Prof. UC 1965-1997 3
- Apperson, John S., Jr., 1878-1963 2
- General Electric Company 2
- George, Gail Wood, 1933-2008 2
- Martin, Harold C., 1917-2005. Pres. UC 1965-1974 2
- Murphy, William M., 1916-2008. Prof. UC 1946-1983 2
- Nott, Eliphalet, 1773-1866 2
- Pilcher, Edith, 1928-2018 2
- Sayre, Mortimer F., 1885-1973. Prof. UC 1914-1955 2
- Schuyler, Philip John, 1733-1804 2
- Adirondack Council 1
- Adirondack Mountain Club. Conservation Committee 1 + ∧ less
- Onsite 353
- Mixed 2