Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 355
Ann F. Tempany Collection of Theatrical Literature
Anna Beck Ledger
Anne Dunbar Potts Perkins Letters
Anne Glenn Bradbury Manuscript "Turkish Calendar"
Arthur Burtis Collection
Photocopies of diaries written by Arthur Burtis (Class of 1827) while a student at Union College (originals owned by the Kappa Alpha Society). Also includes one original diary (1827) and a manuscript book of music.
Arthur E. Newkirk papers
The Arthur E. Newkirk papers consist of 3.3 cubic feet of records and date from 1903 to 2004. The collection includes Dome Island Memorial Sanctuary Committee records, correspondence, writings, and other materials documenting Newkirk's conservation work in the Adirondacks.
Audiovisual Recordings collection
Union College video and audio recordings collected by Special Collections & Archives, primarily on VHS, but including audiocassettes and films. Includes event recordings, oral histories, and promotional films. Item 330 contains activism footage of Union College students attending an abortion rights rally in Washington DC in 1989.
August H. Kruesi Papers
Reports and publications by August H. Kruesi on steam power and turbines, mostly relating to General Electric's Schenectady Works.
Augustus H. Fox Papers
The Augustus H. Fox Papers consist primarily of his correspondence as the Union College War Service Counselor overseeing the enlisted reserve program during the Second World War. Other material includes several of his essays and science textbooks.
Aurelio Basile Electrical Engineering Notebooks
Banjo Club Records
Barent A. Mynderse Notebook
Barry K. Smith papers
The collection consists primarily of photographs taken by Union College Performing Arts Professor Barry K. Smith during the construction of Yulman Theater. A binder of papers on Union College history and other topics is also included. One binder contains course materials for his class on western thought in literature.
Benjamin Burtiss Scrapbook
Benjamin P. Whitaker Sesquicentennial Celebration Papers
Correspondence, clippings, and other papers relating to Union College's Sesquicentennial celebration from Acting President Benjamin F. Whitaker (1945-1946).
Bible Society Day Book
Union College Bible Society day book.
Board of Trustees, Buildings and Grounds Committee Reports
Board of Trustees, College Resources Committee Report
Report on endowment campaign planning to the Board of Trustees by its Committee on College Resources.
Board of Trustees, Education Committee Minutes
Meeting minutes of the Education Committee (formerly the Instruction Committee) of the Board of Trustees.
Board of Trustees, Planning Group Reports
Periodic planning reports to the Board of Trustees from its Planning Group.
Bristol Mine Financial Records
Bruce A. Campbell Memorabilia
Bruce L. Reynolds Collection
Papers, newspaper clippings, news releases, articles on the Chinese Economic Conference, and information on a planned trip to China by or about Union College economics professor Bruce L. Reynolds.
Bursar's Office President's House Correspondence
Butler Family Papers
Byron W. Reed Poems
Pamphlets of poetry by Byron W. Reed
Cabaret Club Scrapbook
Cady Staley Papers
Calorenean Society Treasurer's Book
- Special Collections and Archives 327
- Adirondack Research Library 28
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 7
- Women 7
- College fraternities 6
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- History 5
- Adirondack Forest Preserve (N.Y.) 4
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 4
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 4
- General Electric Company -- Officials and employees 4
- Land use -- Planning -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 4
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) 4
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865 4
- North Country (N.Y.) 4
- Schenectady (N.Y.) 4
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- Students -- Societies, etc 4
- Architecture 3
- Coeducation 3
- Environmental degradation -- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 3
- Environmentalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 3
- General Electric Company -- History 3
- Student Organization 3 + ∧ less
- English 346
- German 9
- Latin 8
- French 6
- Swedish 2
- Creoles and pidgins, French-based 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Italian 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 + ∧ less
- Schaefer, Paul, 1908-1996 6
- Foster, Jeanne Robert, 1879-1970 4
- Morris, John S., 1925-. Pres. UC 1979-1990 4
- New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation 4
- Adirondack Park Agency (N.Y.) 3
- Bonner, Thomas Neville. Pres. UC 1974-1978 3
- Hull, Roger H., 1942-. Pres. UC 1990-2005 3
- Riedinger-Johnson, Noel 3
- Styles, Twitty J., 1927-2021. Prof. UC 1965-1997 3
- Apperson, John S., Jr., 1878-1963 2
- General Electric Company 2
- George, Gail Wood, 1933-2008 2
- Martin, Harold C., 1917-2005. Pres. UC 1965-1974 2
- Murphy, William M., 1916-2008. Prof. UC 1946-1983 2
- Nott, Eliphalet, 1773-1866 2
- Pilcher, Edith, 1928-2018 2
- Sayre, Mortimer F., 1885-1973. Prof. UC 1914-1955 2
- Schuyler, Philip John, 1733-1804 2
- Adirondack Council 1
- Adirondack Mountain Club. Conservation Committee 1 + ∧ less
- Onsite 353
- Mixed 2