Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 355
Campbell Family Correspondence
Carl C. Budlong Photographs
Photographs of Union College and New York City taken by Carl C. Budlong (Class of 1932).
Carl J. George collection
Carleton Watkins Photograph Collection
Carter Davidson papers
Inaugural materials, engagement calendars, writings, speeches, photographs and related material by Union College President Carter Davidson (1946-1965).
Chabad at Union College
Charlene Blank Photograph Album "The History of Union College"
Photograph album of color snapshots mounted on construction paper with handwritten captions about Union College history by Charlene Blank for a school project.
Charles A. Aiken Correspondence and Ephemera
Assorted correspondence and ephemera from Union College President Charles A. Aiken (1869-1871). Notable items include draft and final versions of his letter accepting the presidency of Union College and a letter from William H. Seward.
Charles C. Morrison Jr. papers
Administrative records, drafts, open space plans, and environmental reports created and accumulated while performing duties as the Director of Land Resources Planning for the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation.
Charles C. Savage Scrapbook
Charles F. Johnson Papers
Student writings and correspondence of Charles F. Johnson (Class of 1822).
Charles J. Dalton Student Notebook
Charles L. Beale Jotting Book and Photograph
Charles Louis Hequembourg Papers
Charles Proteus Steinmetz papers
Charles T. Male, Sr. and Jr. papers
The papers of Charles T. Male, Sr. and Jr. contain correspondence, administrative records, photographs, artifacts, and ephemera relating to their time as both students and faculty at Union College. Of particular note are records of the Union College Band in the early 20th century.
Chester Holcombe Scrapbooks
Chi Psi, Alpha Pi Fraternity Records
Clare W. Graves collection
Clarence W. Hewlett Papers
Class of 1852 Record Book
Class of 1862 Records
Class of 1882 Correspondence
Class of 1884 Album Scrapbook
Class of 1884 Scrapbooks
Class of 1885 Letters
Class of 1887 Record Book
Record of the Class of 1887 maintained by Class Secretary Charles Francis Bridge.
Class of 1897 Financial Record Book
Receipts and disbursements for the Class of 1897.
Class of 1898 Correspondence
Correspondence of Class Secretary W. C. Yates with other members of the Class of 1898 and Union College.
Class of 1911 50th Reunion Records
Files relating the Class of 1911's 50th Reunion created by Eugene D. Fink, Reunion Committee Chair.
- Special Collections and Archives 327
- Adirondack Research Library 28
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 7
- Women 7
- College fraternities 6
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- History 5
- Adirondack Forest Preserve (N.Y.) 4
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 4
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 4
- General Electric Company -- Officials and employees 4
- Land use -- Planning -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 4
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) 4
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865 4
- North Country (N.Y.) 4
- Schenectady (N.Y.) 4
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- Students -- Societies, etc 4
- Architecture 3
- Coeducation 3
- Environmental degradation -- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 3
- Environmentalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 3
- General Electric Company -- History 3
- Student Organization 3 + ∧ less
- English 346
- German 9
- Latin 8
- French 6
- Swedish 2
- Creoles and pidgins, French-based 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Italian 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 + ∧ less
- Schaefer, Paul, 1908-1996 6
- Foster, Jeanne Robert, 1879-1970 4
- Morris, John S., 1925-. Pres. UC 1979-1990 4
- New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation 4
- Adirondack Park Agency (N.Y.) 3
- Bonner, Thomas Neville. Pres. UC 1974-1978 3
- Hull, Roger H., 1942-. Pres. UC 1990-2005 3
- Riedinger-Johnson, Noel 3
- Styles, Twitty J., 1927-2021. Prof. UC 1965-1997 3
- Apperson, John S., Jr., 1878-1963 2
- General Electric Company 2
- George, Gail Wood, 1933-2008 2
- Martin, Harold C., 1917-2005. Pres. UC 1965-1974 2
- Murphy, William M., 1916-2008. Prof. UC 1946-1983 2
- Nott, Eliphalet, 1773-1866 2
- Pilcher, Edith, 1928-2018 2
- Sayre, Mortimer F., 1885-1973. Prof. UC 1914-1955 2
- Schuyler, Philip John, 1733-1804 2
- Adirondack Council 1
- Adirondack Mountain Club. Conservation Committee 1 + ∧ less
- Onsite 353
- Mixed 2