Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 355
Felix Schwermer Letters and Expense Reports
Incoming letters and expense reports relating to Felix Schwermer's engineering work in Brazil on behalf of the General Electric Company. Most letters are routine, but some personal letters from Samuel B. Fortenbaugh are included.
Flickinger Family Papers
The Flickinger Family Papers include correspondence, Shew House records, films, and ephemera.
Florence E. Rich Prize Committee Records
Entries and related correspondence for the Florence E. Rich Prize (also known as the Mrs. Edwin L. Rich Prize) for the student with the best personal library.
Francis E. Townley Memorabilia
Publications and ephemera relating to Francis E. Townley's (Class of 1937) time at Union College.
Frank E. Bradley Papers
Collection consists mostly of Class of 1885 records (Frank E. Bradley, Treasurer), but also includes information about work done in the Jackson's Gardens.
Frank Gado Papers
The Frank Gado Papers consist of an assortment of letters, memos, and reports on faculty governance and related issues. Also included is an example of an manuscript marked-up by Gado as editor of the Union College Press.
Frank Hastings Hamilton papers
Frank Parker Day Collection
Appointment books, correspondence, ephemera, and other materials created by or relating to Frank Parker Day's Union College Presidency (acting president, 1928-1929; president, 1929-1933). Correspondence from 1933 deals confusion from Day regarding his forced and contentious resignation.
Frank R. Stansel Photographs
Photographs of student activities and college scenes taken by Frank R. Stansel (Class of 1926) while a student at Union College.
Frank Santoro Postcard Collection
Postcards depicting Union College and Schenectady scenes.
Frank W. Harrison Manuscript "Metrical Translations from German and French Poetry"
Typescript of manuscript originally made for presentation to Gertrud Gingrich in 1935, but updated through 1940.
Fraternities and Sororities collection
Artificial collection containing various materials documenting Greek letter societies at Union College. Constitutions of secret societies is a 1861 manuscript which documents the constitutions, officers, members, mottos, and select correspondence of Delta Phi, Sigma Phi, Psi Upsilon, Beta Theta Pi, and Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternities. Also includes the Phi Alpha Theta charter.
Fred Heitkamp Research Materials on the Idol
Scrapbook pages containing different printings of a newspaper article syndicated by AP press on students removing paint from the Idol in 1963 written by Heitkamp. A sample of the paint is also included.
Frederic A. Wyatt Research Files on Early Radio
Frederick Mortimer Clapp Poem
8 lines of verse.
G. R. Tobey Commonplace Book
Commonplace book of notes, verse, quotations, and clippings kept by G. R. Tobey (Class of 1851) while a student at Union College.
Gabriel Kron Papers
Gary Randorf papers
The Randorf Papers include journals, correspondence, notes, writings, and research files on the Adirondacks.
General Electric Company Motor Agency Letters
Letters from the General Electric Company to the agencies selling GE motors.
George D. Davis papers
The George D. Davis papers consist of Adirondack Study Commission reports, Adirondack Park Agency records, materials related to the Commission on the Adirondacks in the 21st Century, correspondence and special reports by the Adirondack Land Trust, USDA Forest Service records and correspondence, Davis Associates project files, correspondence with the Department of Environmental Conservation and other records relating to land use management.
George Griswold papers
Diary pages, class compositions and a receipt for an initiation fee in the Delphian Institute.
George N. Bliss Papers
Correspondence with classmates, photographs, and ephemera.
George W. Haas Jr. ephemera
Class of 1947 reunion photographs taken in the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s. A Department of Intercollegiate Athletics life pass issues to Haas noting his letter awards in baseball and basketball for the years 1944 and 1947.
George Washington Doane Papers
Bible Society address, Latin salutatory for commencement (apparently not delievered), and several other items of George Washington Doane (Class of 1818).
George Westinghouse Collection
Correspondence, financial records, and ephemera of George Westinghouse. Mostly relates to the Westinghouse Air Brake Company.
Giles F. Yates Letters to Comptroller of the State of Connecticut
Five letters from Giles F. Yates to the Connecticut State Comptroller regarding Schenectady residents who served in the Revolutionary War.
Glee Club records
Records of the Glee Club of Union College. Recordings comprised of Master copies and published versions of the 1995 digital remaster of the Union College Glee Club's concerts of February 18 and May 16, 1973 and December 4, 1974. Photographs of Glee Club dated 1920 and 1965. Miscellaneous ephemera including brochures, concert posters, programs and flyers.
Gus Davis Research Files on Wolfe and Seward
Hamilton Earle Furman ephemera
Class excercises, schedules, receipts, one photograph, one postcard, a commencement invitation and other Union College epehemera from Class of 1894 graduate Hamilton Earle Furman.
Hamilton-Union Joint Committee of Investigation Records
Proceedings, testimony, and related material documenting the disputed football game between Hamilton and Union Colleges on November 11, 1889.
- Special Collections and Archives 327
- Adirondack Research Library 28
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 7
- Women 7
- College fraternities 6
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- History 5
- Adirondack Forest Preserve (N.Y.) 4
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 4
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 4
- General Electric Company -- Officials and employees 4
- Land use -- Planning -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 4
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) 4
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865 4
- North Country (N.Y.) 4
- Schenectady (N.Y.) 4
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- Students -- Societies, etc 4
- Architecture 3
- Coeducation 3
- Environmental degradation -- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 3
- Environmentalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 3
- General Electric Company -- History 3
- Student Organization 3 + ∧ less
- English 346
- German 9
- Latin 8
- French 6
- Swedish 2
- Creoles and pidgins, French-based 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Italian 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 + ∧ less
- Schaefer, Paul, 1908-1996 6
- Foster, Jeanne Robert, 1879-1970 4
- Morris, John S., 1925-. Pres. UC 1979-1990 4
- New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation 4
- Adirondack Park Agency (N.Y.) 3
- Bonner, Thomas Neville. Pres. UC 1974-1978 3
- Hull, Roger H., 1942-. Pres. UC 1990-2005 3
- Riedinger-Johnson, Noel 3
- Styles, Twitty J., 1927-2021. Prof. UC 1965-1997 3
- Apperson, John S., Jr., 1878-1963 2
- General Electric Company 2
- George, Gail Wood, 1933-2008 2
- Martin, Harold C., 1917-2005. Pres. UC 1965-1974 2
- Murphy, William M., 1916-2008. Prof. UC 1946-1983 2
- Nott, Eliphalet, 1773-1866 2
- Pilcher, Edith, 1928-2018 2
- Sayre, Mortimer F., 1885-1973. Prof. UC 1914-1955 2
- Schuyler, Philip John, 1733-1804 2
- Adirondack Council 1
- Adirondack Mountain Club. Conservation Committee 1 + ∧ less
- Onsite 353
- Mixed 2