Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 324
Levi H. Palmer Mathematics Notebook
Mathematics notebook kept by Union College student Levi H. Palmer (Class of 1799).
Lewis Caleb Beck and William Horton Mineral Catalogs
Lizette Woodworth Reese Poem "Immortality"
4 lines of verse.
Louis Curth papers
The Louis Curth papers measure 12.87 cubic feet and date from 1885-2003. The collection consists of research materials used in the writing of "The Forest Rangers: A History of the New York State Forest Ranger Force" (1987) and includes manuscripts, reports, correspondence, photographs, and other records detailing forest ranger history as well as glimpses into Curth's career.
Lucille W. Brown and Stephen M. Berk Oral Histories of American Jews
Lucius I. Root Diary
Pocket diary of Union College graduate Lucius I. Root (Class of 1847) chronicling his daily activities and the weather.
M. John Lubetkin Collection
Draft of "Union College's Class of 1868: The Unique Experiences of Some Average Alumni." Also includes a copy of the recollections of Edward C. Jordan (UC 1868).
Maps, mostly of Union College campus and Schenectady, collected by Special Collections & Archives.
Martha Bradstreet Legal papers
Martin Benjamin Collection
Clippings and other ephemera relating to Benjamin's art exhibits and other work.
Martin Van Buren Burt journal typescript
Photocopy typescript of the journal of Martin Van Buren Burt, Union College Class of 1838.
Maurice Victor Odquist ephemera
Three issues of the Union Soot, edited by Maurice Victor Odquist, UC Class of 1926. Collection also contains black and white photographs of campus, parties, dorm rooms, students playing music, and ice hockey.
Men's Ice Hockey NCAA Championship Memorabilia
Minerva Committee Records
Meeting agendas and information about proposed speakers.
Mohawk Drama Festival and Institute of the Theatre Collection
Mortimer F. Sayre papers
Engineering research, notes, writings, speeches, correspondence, publications and reference material from Union College Professor Mortimer F. Sayre.
Moss Kent Booth Collection
Eulogy for Moss Kent Booth, a letter from Booth to his father, and related material collected by his descendant Susan B. Strange.
Nathan Hill Wood Diary
Daily journal kept by Union College student Nathan Hill Wood.
New York State Conservation Council, Inc. records
The New York State Conservation Council, Inc. records measure 1.89 cubic feet and were created during the years 1937-1989. The records consist of annual meeting minutes, reports, resolutions, and other records of the Council.
Noel Riedinger-Johnson papers
The Noel Riedinger-Johnson papers measure 5 cubic feet and span the years 1912 to 2014. The collection of personal papers includes research files, writings, articles, photographs, and other materials used in editing "Adirondack portraits: a piece of time," and other research on Jeanne Robert Foster and Paul Schaefer.
Office of Announcements Book of Memorable Dates
Record book noting important years in Union College history from its founding until the early 20th century.
Office of College Relations records
The Office of College Relations contains extensive historical subject files, records from the Campaign for Union as well as the later Powering Union Campaign. Includes accompanying film "A Union of People," and other records relating primarily to fundraising and construction. Files include reports, ephemera, correspondence, photographs, and audio-visual recordings. Alumni files consist of collected biographical materials on alumni and non-graduates who attended Union College.
Office of Communications and Marketing records
Press releases, photographs, publications, audiovisual recordings and other records from by the Office of Communications and Marketing (formerly the Public Relations Office) on a wide range of Union College topics.
Office of External Affairs records
Faculty news briefs, Union's Week newsletter, event calendars, and lists of student activities issued by the Office of External Affairs.
Office of Minerva Programs records
House System Implementation Committee records, Minerva Council records, Minerva Fellows records, and Minerva Program records. Materials include meeting minutes, agendas, correspondence, surveys, assessments, reports, handbooks, and photographs. Surveys include student statements on their perceptions of the Minerva house system and attitudes towards Greek Life and campus culture in general.
Office of Student Activities records
Oliver C. Underhill Scrapbook
Scrapbook documenting Underhill's freshman year at Union College.
Osmond D. Putnam photographs
Paul Schaefer collection
- Special Collections and Archives 297
- Adirondack Research Library 27
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 7
- Women 7
- College fraternities 5
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- History 5
- Adirondack Forest Preserve (N.Y.) 4
- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 4
- Adirondacks (N.Y.) 4
- Land use -- Planning -- New York (State) -- Adirondack Park 4
- Nature conservation -- New York (State) 4
- North Country (N.Y.) 4
- Schenectady (N.Y.) 4
- Architecture 3
- Coeducation 3
- Environmental degradation -- Adirondack Park (N.Y.) 3
- Environmentalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 3
- General Electric Company -- History 3
- General Electric Company -- Officials and employees 3
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865 3
- Student Organization 3
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) -- Students -- Societies, etc 3 + ∧ less
- English 317
- German 7
- Latin 7
- French 5
- Swedish 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1 + ∧ less
- Schaefer, Paul, 1908-1996 6
- Foster, Jeanne Robert, 1879-1970 4
- Morris, John S., 1925-. Pres. UC 1979-1990 4
- New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation 4
- Adirondack Park Agency (N.Y.) 3
- Bonner, Thomas Neville. Pres. UC 1974-1978 3
- Hull, Roger H., 1942-. Pres. UC 1990-2005 3
- Riedinger-Johnson, Noel 3
- Styles, Twitty J., 1927-2021. Prof. UC 1965-1997 3
- Apperson, John S., Jr., 1878-1963 2
- Martin, Harold C., 1917-2005. Pres. UC 1965-1974 2
- Murphy, William M., 1916-2008. Prof. UC 1946-1983 2
- Nott, Eliphalet, 1773-1866 2
- Pilcher, Edith, 1928-2018 2
- Sayre, Mortimer F., 1885-1973. Prof. UC 1914-1955 2
- Schuyler, Philip John, 1733-1804 2
- Adirondack Council 1
- Adirondack Mountain Club. Conservation Committee 1
- American Association of University Women. Schenectady Branch 1
- Anable, Henry Sheldon, 1815-1887 1 + ∧ less
- Onsite 322
- Mixed 2